Saint Saviour Catholic Academy would not be the vibrant community it is today without its volunteers. Volunteering can take many forms. You could chaperone a field trip, help set up for one of our events, teach an Enrichment Class, help with a fundraiser, and much more. If you are unable to donate your time, there are also opportunities to donate items for events such as Bingo Night and Breakfast with Santa.
If you are interested in volunteering or inquiring about a donation please contact our Parent Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a thank you for all your hard work, all volunteers are welcome to the Volunteer Dinner at the end of the school year.
Only VIRTUS-trained parents/guardians can volunteer for class trips, events, etc. See below for instructions on how to register for a VIRTUS training session. Once you have completed the session, please submit a copy of your certificate to the Front Office.
1. Visit virtus.org
2. Click “Registration” in the left sidebar
3. Click “View a list of sessions”
4. Select “Brooklyn, NY (Diocese)” from the dropdown menu and click “Select”
5. Once you find an upcoming session that works for you click “Start Registration” at the top of the page and create a User ID and Password
6. You will have the option to select the training session you would like to attend