A Co-Ed Catholic Academy Serving Children in Brooklyn from Nursery to Grade 8
Please excuse our appearance while we redesign our website, which is coming soon this summer!
Saint Saviour Catholic Academy prepares students from Nursery to Grade 8 for higher education. In accordance with Catholic values, we educate students in mind, body and spirit. Within a culturally diverse community, we create an environment where each child discovers a unique enthusiasm for learning, academic excellence, and social responsibility to reach his or her highest potential.
701 Eighth Ave. (between 7th and 8th streets)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Tel: (718) 768-8000 Fax: (718) 768-0373
Summer Office Hours
– July-August: Tuesday-Thursday, 10am-3pm
– Aug. 31-Sept. 3, 9am-3pm
– Closed Sept. 4 and Sept. 7 for Labor Day
We are still accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year! If interested in applying or scheduling a tour of our Academy, please contact Julian Parham Santana, our admissions and marketing coordinator, at 718-768-8000 Ext. 4 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Click here for our Admissions and School Fast Facts.
Below are all the requirements and forms you need to apply to Saint Saviour Catholic Academy. Please note that you can type directly into our forms.
– Application for Admissions
– Non-refundable application fee ($100.00)
– Student Writing Sample (3rd-8th Grade) – Must be Handwritten
– School Recommendation Form (Pre-K-8th Grade)
– Release of Information Form (Pre-K-8th Grade)
– Photo of student
– Copy of Birth Certificate
– Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
– Record of Immunization
– Pre-K-Kindergarten: Play session in classroom
– 1st-8th Grade: Interview between parent, student and SSCA faculty/administration
– FACTS Online Tuition Management Registration
– Ideal Uniform Online Store
Maura Lorenzen – Principal
718-768-8000 Ext. 1
Julian Parham Santana – Admissions and Marketing Coordinator
718-768-8000 Ext. 4
Diane Rigobello – Financial Secretary
718-768-8000 Ext. 6